You are the master of your life and the universe is obeying your every command.

You are the master of your life and the universe is obeying your every command.
Your mind has the creative power to create  everything.
Your ability to think is unlimited,so are the things you can think and bring into extence.
When you truly know this, your mind becomes aware of its own unlimited nature.
I have found in my life and in the lives of others that we do not think well of ourselves or love ourselves fully.
When we do not love ourselves,we are actually pushing away the things we want.
Everything we want is motivated by love.

Comments

  1. Rajani, my friend, beautiful words. I wish it were true that the mind has the creative power to create anything. Ideally, we would like our mind to have the power to heal the body of disease.
    My friend, I salute you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written and so very true. Love the photo :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You are the tree🌳🌳 of life!!

How to control the good and bad thoughts and emotions going on in the mind?

We have to make our heart big!